Cryogenic Service Technician.
Cryogenic Service Technician
I'm currently seeking a cryogenic service technician based around the Moses Lake, Washington.
- Install and upkeep cryogenic and compressed gas systems both at the companies production facilities and for clients' locations.
- Conduct gauge, thermometer, and flowmeter calibration at the companies sites and customer premises.
- Carry out yearly inspections encompassing diverse settings such as hospitals, metalworking shops, cylinder fill plants, mines, and food manufacturing plants
- Conduct on-site evaluations of potential customers to ensure compliance with stipulated requirements.
- Engage in frequent travel using the companies service truck, potentially spending up to four nights away from the home base as per requirements.
- Sustain a tidy and orderly workspace.
- Fulfill additional assignments as delegated or as deemed necessary.
- Certification in brazing or the capability and willingness to acquire it.
- Possession of a current and valid driver's license.
- Possession of an MSHA card or the capability and willingness to acquire one.
- Attainment of state licenses as mandated.
- Capability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, squat, or kneel for prolonged periods.
- Proficiency in utilizing hand tools and various mechanical apparatus.
- Inclination towards mechanics and a keen interest in grasping the intricacies of the industry.
- Skill in diagnosing system issues with support over the phone and reference to product manuals.
- Previous familiarity with cylinders and gases is advantageous.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by the company through United Heritage
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- + More
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.