Are you currently, or, ready to take on a Deputy Head of Airworthiness role?
Are you also ready to be the Head of Engineering?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Assist the Nominated Person Continuing Airworthiness in fulfilling their responsibilities.
- Take charge of specific projects as designated by the Nominated Person Continuing Airworthiness.
- Fulfil the role of Head of Engineering and provide leadership to the Engineering team.
- Oversee and actively enhance Engineering processes.
- Direct the Airworthiness Directives (AD) procedure, including monitoring and evaluating new requirements and developing implementation strategies.
- Supervise the development and review of the Aircraft Maintenance Program.
- Exercise oversight over contracted maintenance organizations.
- Manage and contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME) and the Engineering Procedure Manual.
- Establish and maintain communication with regulatory authorities.
- Provide support for the process related to reporting occurrences to FOCA and the manufacturer.
- Continuously monitor the CAMO training policy, including initial and recurrent training programs.
- Enthusiastic and dependable with a receptive mindset.
- Exceptional communication skills with full English proficiency, adept at teamwork and conflict resolution (proficiency in German is advantageous).
- Possess an engineering degree or an equivalent qualification accepted by the relevant authority (holding a Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License is a bonus).
- Hold Embraer type training certification at Level 1 or higher.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership or management role.
- Possess at least 5 years of experience within a CAMO engineering capacity.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of EASA Part M and Part CAMO regulations.
- Familiarity with aircraft maintenance methods and documentation.
- Familiarity with AMOS software is an additional advantage.
- A modern office environment.
- A dynamic and driven team of young professionals.
- Competitive industry-standard salary and perks related to travel.
- Outstanding prospects for personal and professional growth.
- Opportunity to actively engage and contribute within the company's activities.
This is an incredible opportunity - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.