Field Service Engineer – Hybrid.
Field Service Engineer – Hybrid
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Working Hours: Full-Time (40 hrs P/W)
Location: Home Office & Hamburg
- Perform installations, repairs, and maintenance of semiconductor manufacturing equipment at various client sites.
- Diagnose complex technical issues and offer effective solutions to minimize equipment downtime.
- Collaborate with the client's engineering and technical teams to contribute insights for product enhancement and development.
- Provide comprehensive training to client personnel on equipment operation and maintenance practices.
- Generate detailed service reports and provide recommendations for product improvement based on field experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related fields preferred.
- Proven experience in field service, technical support, or maintenance, ideally within semiconductor manufacturing or related industries.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting semiconductor manufacturing equipment, including complex machinery, control systems, and process tools.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work independently in a customer-facing environment.
- Willingness to travel domestically and occasionally internationally as required.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP IBP - Freiberuflich - Remote
Wenn Sie ein SAP-Berater mit Erfahrung mit IBP sind, dann habe ich eine großartige Gelegenheit für Sie. 6 Monate +...
FULL-STACK DEVELOPER (Robotics)
For one of my clients, I'm currently looking for a FULLSTACK DEVELOPER to work in Utrecht Are you an experienced...
HR Financial - Controller - freelance
Role: HR Financial Controller & Planner Location: Hamburg, Germany When: ASAP Length: 6 months About: This global customer are undergoing...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.