CHF75000 - CHF90000 per annum|
Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector?
Read below to find out more about your potential mission!
- Perform non-destructive tests using primarily PT and MT inspection methods in aerospace production.
- Evaluate test results and compare them to customer specifications.
- Create detailed documentation that complies with customer requirements and industry standards.
- Report and escalate relevant issues appropriately.
- Participate in customer, internal, and third-party audits.
- Act as a subject matter expert for both internal personnel and external customers.
- Operate advanced and automated test systems proficiently.
- Mentor and train NDT trainees.
- Successfully finished foundational technical training.
- Possess industry experience, with a preference for aerospace industry exposure.
- Hold a valid certification as an NDT Level 2 inspector in accordance with EN4179 / NAS410, with required expertise in PT and MT methods, and optional expertise in RT, UT, and ET methods.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting audits.
- Proficient in computer skills, especially with Office applications and ERP-SAP.
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 level) as a mandatory language requirement, with basic knowledge of German as an advantageous skill.
- Exhibit a dependable, self-reliant, and responsible work ethic.
- Display a solution-oriented mindset and proactive thinking abilities.
- A corporate culture grounded in values.
- Challenging roles and tasks.
- Diverse international setting.
- Flexible work hour models.
- Competitive and performance-driven compensation.
This is an incredible opportunity for a NDT Inspector - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Satellite Type Approval Manager
To Apply for this Job Click Here Type Approval Program Manager - Satellite Communications Job Summary: Are you ready to...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Are you looking to take on the role of a NDT Inspector? Read...
To Apply for this Job Click Here 360 Recruitment Consultant wanted!! To join my recently formed Engineering function I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.