Electronic Development Engineer.
Electronic Development Engineer
We are working with a leading manufacturer of HMI control units/systems. We are looking for an Electronics Development Engineer to join their team.
About the job:
The Electronics Development Engineer will be responsible for the specification, layout, and design of electronic circuits. They will also be responsible for creating test plans, schematics, and layouts (PCB design) with Altium Designer. The ideal candidate will have experience in embedded/firmware development in Ansi C and experience in the integration of CAN bus.
- Specify, layout, and design electronic circuits
- Create test plans, schematics, and layouts (PCB design) with Altium Designer
- Commission, test, and characterize PCBA assemblies
- Convert specifications into functional specifications and create documentation
- Master embedded/firmware development in Ansi C
- Have experience in the integration of CAN bus
- Completed studies as an electrical engineer at a university of applied sciences or university/ETH, specializing in electrical engineering
- Around 5 years of professional experience in product development (hardware, firmware)
- Very good methodological skills and knowledge in the design of electronic circuits (design, worst case considerations, simulation, documentation)
- Handling measuring equipment (oscilloscopes)
- C programming of microcontroller
- Opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer of HMI control units/systems
- Chance to make a significant contribution to the development of new products
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Flexible home office working
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Offshore Wind project Manager
This business are specialists in the construction, operation, and maintenance of offshore wind farms. They recently won a major maintenance...
Fiber Amplifier Development Engineer
To Apply for this Job Click Here My client is a specialist in the aerospace sector, primarily focused on laser...
To Apply for this Job Click Here Test Coordinator - Laser Communications / Satellite Technology Munich, Germany A leading innovator...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.