Automation engineer -PLC/DCS.
Automation engineer -PLC/DCS
AUTOMATION ENGINEERS NEEDED !
You will be part of a team of a medium sized team of 10 people, consisting of automation engineers, electricians and technicians.The work includes a lot of external and internal contacts with other businesses, which means that you need to have good communicative skills, both spoken and written, and easy to collaborate.
Main tasks :
- Programme, configure and commission DCS/PLC systems.
- Act on existing processes and make suggestions for opportunities for automation.
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance in the facilities.
- Improve the systems in close collaboration with electrical designers, process engineers and operational team.
- 3 + professional few years of experience in industrial facilities.
- Experience within Siemens
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyse data and drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.#
- Based in Sweden
For more information on the role , please apply with a CV 🙂
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Field Service Engineer
Voor een consultancy zijn wij op zoek naar een Service Field Engineer. De klant werkt samen met diverse organisaties, variërend...
Top rated client with multiple sites across Wisconsin is currently looking for Electrical Engineers and Senior Electrical Engineers to join...
Senior Electrical Engineer
The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead the design and implementation of testing of embedded systems and identify engineering trends to...
SWEDISH TECH SALARY BENCHMARKS.
Are you looking for a new role? Would you like to compare your current salary against the market rate?
Maybe you’re looking to grow your team and need help planning and setting hiring budgets.
Our interactive market update, split by technology, has all the information you need; from salary benchmarks, gender split and average tenure to 'time to hire' and fastest-growing skills.