kr45000 - kr70000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting an Android Developer on behalf of an English-speaking Automotive Type company formed in 1999, that went through an acquisition recently that led to Hypergrowth from 500 to 1,500 employees. The R&D team head count is 400 employees with 13 different teams and is a multi-cultured business from employees across all over the world. This business helps Stockholm balance parking supply and demand across the city, not by adding additional parking spots or reducing the number of cars, but with the help of predictive technology and data visualization, which made them an award-winning app to help drivers save time and money.
Specific technical skills:
1. At least five years of in depth working knowledge of Java and Kotlin
2. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android
3. Experience with Async libraries (RxJava or Coroutines)
4. Development with RESTful APIs
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
6. Understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
7. Unit testing experience using jUnit and Mockito
8. Experience of source control software ideally GIT
9. Good understanding of release cycle and familiarity with CI/CD platform and pipelines
10. Experience with Hilt and Kotlin Flow
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
iOS Developer - Hamburg
We are looking for an iOS developer to join the most reputable E-Commerce brands in Germany. This role is based...
Mobile Developer - Android/iOS
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Mobile Developers on behalf of a consultancy business in Stockholm that was founded...
Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting an Android Developer on behalf of an English-speaking Automotive Type company formed in 1999, that...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.