Automation PLC Programmer
Automation PLC Programmer.
Automation PLC Programmer
$95000 - $140000 per annum|
I am recruiting on behalf of a client which is currently seeking a experienced Automation PLC Programmer in Aurora, IL.
- Create Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) programs that comply with the requirements and preferences of the client.
- Design, assess, arrange, and execute automation-focused projects and endeavors.
- Create electrical diagrams and arrangements using AutoCAD Electrical software.
- Develop Electrical Bill of Materials
- Examine design endeavors by the production team to verify their precision and excellence.
- Troubleshoot issues with existing client installations.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and upgrade legacy code.
- Supply knowledge and proficiency in electrical and controls engineering to assist both current and new equipment.
- In-house specialist with expertise in control systems such as PLC, HMI, VFD, motion control, system integration, and electromechanical devices.
- Oversee specific sections of assigned projects, which may involve supporting the quoting process, ordering materials, budgeting, and more, depending on the project's size and extent.
- Participating in customer meetings from a technical perspective
- Utilize understanding of electronics, electrical circuits, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, and programming.
- Provide guidance and directions to a team specialized in constructing custom electrical panels.
- Collaborate on creating instructional protocols and written materials for field service operations based in the United States.
- Create, replicate, and adjust PLC software for our exclusive process control systems.
- Visit clients' locations to provide assistance with troubleshooting and equipment commissioning (anticipated travel of 30-50%).
- Train customers staff on equipment functionality and process operations as needed.
- At least 5 years of proficiency in Programmable Logic Controllers, HMI programming, Indu soft, AutoCAD/Electrical Design, Debugging/Testing/Commissioning, with additional knowledge in Solidworks being advantageous.
- A background working with Mitsubishi controls is preferred
- Self motivated
- Capable of collaborating effectively with individuals from various backgrounds and experiences.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP GRC Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP GRC Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Implementierung von SAP GRC-Lösungen: Analyse von...
SAP GRC Berater mit Customizing-Fokus
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP GRC Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Customizing von SAP GRC-Lösungen: Analyse von...
SAP CX Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP CX Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Analyse von Geschäftsprozessen und Anforderungen, um...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.