€25 - €35 per hour|
We are a young team with a passion for development, looking for a backend developer (m/w/d) to join us in an epic and challenging gaming development environment. In this team, you will operate at the bleeding edge of blockchain technology, so many of your prerogatives may be experiments that have never been conducted before. Be bright and nimble to succeed in this role.
Your day to day might include:
- Responsible for delivering our core platform architecture
- Solving difficult problems around data-intensive and complex data flow systems
- Building highly scalable and dynamic game and web servers that can withstand massive user traffic
- Finding elegant ways to incorporate state-of-the-art solutions from our research initiatives into our products
- Proficiency in at least one modern backend language, ideally C# and solidity.
- experience working with database systems like SQL and Redis.
- Able to write secure, efficient, and elegant code.
- learn quickly and adapt to new principles and ideas.
- team player
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Carla Weinkauff
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded Software.
Requirements Coordinator (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für den Einsatz bei unserem Kunden, einem gloabl tätigen Tier1-Automotive-Supplier, suchen wir derzeit einen Requirements Coordinator (m/w/d). Anforderungen:...
Tech Lead C++
Apply Now Freelance Tech Lead C++ - On-Site - 6 Months Job - Tech Lead Client Location - Dusseldorf Remote...
C++ Architect - Dusseldorf
Apply Now Key Information: Job Title: C++ Architect Working Hours: Full-Time Remote Possibility: F/T On-Site Preferred / 20% Remote possible...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.