€50000 - €65000 per annum|
Java | SaaS | Medior | Backend | Utrecht |Permanent | €65,000 per annum
I have partnered with a SaaS solutions company that is looking for a Medior Java Developer to join a passionate team to develop business software for EDI at the top level.
The company that you are going to work for is a pioneer in Digital Supply Chain Transformation which delivers its services to more than 2,500 customers worldwide.
If you picture yourself working in a dynamic environment, then this opportunity is going to interest you.
As a Medior Java Developer, it is required for you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related subjects.
- Experience with Java 8+
- Experience in developing web services using REST API or SOAP.
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and Graph database
- Strong communication skills.
What will you receive as a Medior Java Developer?
Annual salary up to €65,000 including 8% holiday allowance.
✨ Attractive pension scheme (5% of the salary and the rest is paid by the company)
Flexible working hours
A passionate and multicultural team
Team Activities such as BBQs, Friday drinks, Team dinners etc.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Application Support Engineer
Apply Now Application Support Engineer We are looking for an Application Support Engineer to join the team! Your responsibilities as...
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.