Backend Engineer (Node,TypeScript,AWS).
Backend Engineer (Node,TypeScript,AWS)
Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js, TypeScript, AWS) | Hybrid - Remote/London | Healthcare Insurance
One of our clients is looking for an experienced backend engineer to help build a stand-alone web app for a new feature they are developing. You'll need a wealth of working experience with Node.js, TypeScript and in building serverless backends with AWS (Lambda API Gateway).
- Greenfield Project
- Open view on day rate / awaiting IR35 classification
- 3-4 month initial contract duration - with extension possible
- Start Date - Latest Jan 23 - Potentially Dec 22
- Hybrid - Remote + 2/3 days in Central London office
- Interviews starting
Key skills required
- Seasoned contractor
- Expertise in Node.js & TypeScript
- Experience building serverless backends
If you feel like you might be a good fit to what our client is looking for or may even know of someone who is, feel free to apply or send over an email with all relevant contact details & an updated CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Pierce Johnston
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Frontend Vue Dev. (Gambling Industry)
Apply Now I am looking for a FrontEnd Vue Developer. The company I represent is the largest gambling provider in...
Frontend Angular Engineer
Apply Now Are you a talented Frontend Angular Developer, or are you aiming to be one? If so then you...
React Dev. // Only The NL // up to 60K
Apply Now Urgent Role: React Developer // Only candidates from the Netherlands. An exciting opportunity now exists for a Front-end...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.