As a BI engineer you will be part of the project team which calculates the required capital for all the risk which the company has. Moving the workload from private cloud to Azure public cloud while re-architecturing the solution will be your key responsibilities.
* Create reports in Power BI which connect to Power BI data sets, MSSQL or Data Lake
* Convert SSRS/SSAS/XLS reports to Power BI
* Further develop the reporting mart
* Power BI (Reports, Power BI data sets, DAX)
* MSBI (SSRS, SSAS)
* Azure Data Lake Gen2, ADF, Synapse, MSSQL
* Azure DevOps (git, pipelines)
* Ability to work as part of a team, as well as work independently or with minimal direction.
* Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
* Collaborate with data architects, modelers and IT team members on project goals.
Comment for Suppliers: can work outside of Switzerland (European time zone excl. Ukraine/Russia)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Cloud Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
Apply Now Connecting and securing payment transactions is what we do daily. Covering the entire payment value chain, our technological...
Berater: SOA und Tibco
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen IT Berater - SOA Architektur und TIBCO (m/w/d) Start:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.