CHF110000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Are you a talented Cloud Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of building and running Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google cloud platform based solutions?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Cloud Engineer role you will be primarily responsible for the implementation of solution architectures based on cloud technologies.
Specific tasks include:
- Advising customers and projects on the use of cloud technologies
- Working closely with the infrastructure teams to ensure seamless integration
- Working closely with the internal or external development teams to provide seamless deployment processes for the projects
To be the right person for Cloud Engineer role you will need direct experience of building and running Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google cloud platform based solutions.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- The relevant basic technologies such as containers, tcp/ip, dns, Linux, windows
- Script and orchestration solutions such as ansible, puppet, Python, chef
- Designing and implementing an automated tool chain to provide infrastructure (infrastructure as code), build pipelines and deployments
It's important that you also have the following:
- The ability to speak fluent German and English
- A degree in it
- A passion for the cloud
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Cloud Engineer role is up to CHF120,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Working with modern cloud technologies
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working
They've been around since 2005 and they are a Swiss leader in projects and products for digitalisation, security and innovation.
Think that this Cloud Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Cloud Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer or as a System Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Do you want to work...
Apply Now Ben jij een DevOps Engineer? Heb jij ervaring met automatiseren? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste technologie? Lees...
Apply Now Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.