Cloud Security Architect.
Cloud Security Architect
€75000 - €120000 per annum|
Our client focuses on cybersecurity steering, threat & vulnerability management and response. We translate key risks, business requirements and applicable laws & legislations into architectures and accompanying enterprise-wide security programs to achieve strategic objectives, while delivering threat detection and response services to the organization on a global level.
The objective of the Security Strategy & Architecture department is to ensure that business strategy and cybersecurity implementations are aligned on an ongoing basis taking into account applicable technology solutions, good practices, risk appetite and cost targets.
Key Responsibilities + Main activities are:
-Leading the design, providing guidance and performing verification of architecture implementation on global programs, specifically:
- Network security
- Access security
- Cloud security
-Assessing security design and operations of networks for both on-premises as for public cloud environments
-Developing security norms and controls for networks and public cloud network setups, preferably in a security-as-code formats
-Architecture artefacts lead and delivery
-Formulating and testing hypotheses and drawing conclusions to determine appropriate security solutions/services for in a global perspective
-Designing Architecture on conceptual and logical levels ensuring the optimal match between technology, fit-to-infrastructure (feasibility of deployment), costs, user acceptance, measurability, and flexibility/scalability together with a virtual team of Domain and Enterprise Architects
-Specifically designing key components that must be enforced and can be measured automatically
-Maintaining and updating the Global Architecture/Security Standard taking relevant (technological, organizational) changes into consideration as well as keeping pace with innovations and trends in the industry/market
- Fluent in technical and conceptual aspects of cybersecurity, specifically on:
- Access controls
- Public cloud
- Background in Computer Science or Mathematics/Physics
- Field experience in operational and development activities in network/network security
- Insight and experience in implementation of desired structural infrastructure solution at large corporates
- Good knowledge main network protocols (TCP, UDP, ICMP)
- Experience/knowledge on at least three of below areas (indifferent of technology)
- Firewalls, proxy, WAF, IPS/IDS, DDoS mitigation, load balancers
- VPN, micro tunnelling, SD-WAN
- Network automation, scripting, orchestration, network-as-a-code
- Network traffic monitoring (TAP, NetFlow)
- Integration/implementation of SaaS services (DNS, CDN, cloud proxy, SASE)
- Design/implementation of hybrid or multi-cloud network environment
- Good automation/coding skills:
- Proficient with Ansible (yaml) and DSC
- Designing code repositories
- Building automation pipelines
- Furthermore, the following personal profile:
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent analytical skills and clear way of expressing abstract concepts
- Experience in producing and presenting Security Architectures on a conceptual and logical level
- Experience in effective communication on senior management level
- Excellent writing & reporting skills in English
- Determination to continuously develop your (technical) expertise and knowledge
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%, mainly in Europe)
What do they offer
- Excellent base salary up to €120K including holiday allowance, according to your background and experience;
- 25+ Holidays;
- Hybrid working;
- 13th month;
- Extra benefits budget
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A challenging position in an international, dynamic working environment.
- An independent position with lots of responsibility
- Lease car/ mobility allowance
Looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Security Architect or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions? E-mail me at email@example.com or call me at +31 (0)20 305 8545
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
Solution Architect - MS D365
Apply Now The role: One of the biggest online health and wellbeing communities in all of Europe is the customer....
Cloud Security Consultant
Apply Now Would you like to work for a leading Swiss Cyber Security company? Do you have experience working with...
Cloud Architect (Azure / AWS / GCP)
Apply Now Cloud Architect International aspirations and looking for a new challenge? Conditions of employment: - Excellent fixed salary; -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.