Cloud security engineer.
Cloud security engineer
Your main responsibility will be to plans and execute security work, solve accidents and build a great team .You will work closely with other departments and engineers around the company as part of the position , which will also help grow your skills and knowledge .
The security engineer is responsible for developing, planning and the daily operations, so they hope you have experience managing complex cloud infrastructure. You will be owning the security side and help set up security in the company .
- Create cloud infrastructure and program securely
- Work within a devops / security focused environment
- Reporting incidents and penetration testing
- Monitoring and responding to incidents
- Contribute to cloud architecture
- Work closely with management
- 3+ years plus infrastructure
- Azure cloud experience
- Security operating and containers
- CI/CD pipelines
To be discussed further
For more information on my client please message me on my Linkedin or apply with a CV on Darwin
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
AWS DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Are you a skilled AWS cloud engineer, and looking to sharpen and refine your SRE skills? Want to...
Apply Now Title: DevSecOps Engineer Location: Munich, Germany About the role: Our client, a leading tech company in Munich, is...
Cloud Architecture Consultant
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only accommodate local candidates as we cannot provide relocation. Do you feel...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.