Data Architect / Lead.
Data Architect / Lead
For a large logistics company I am looking for a high end Data Architect / Lead.
It entails working for a large scale company where you'll take charge in going through all the data that flows in and out of said company
This is part of a larga scale project with a permant position viability at the end of the start up phase.
Some key important factors to take note of:
- Data warehouse experience(3+- years), within large scale companies.
- Multiple years of experience as an Architect in the data domain.
- knowing the ins and outs of: data mesh, data extraction and data processing.
- Leading, coaching, and developing people in a multi-location team setup with a hybrid way of working
- Be advising the board on how best go about the complete data architecture and what next steps to take.
- Help setting up a team with your knowledge regarding Data Architecture.
This project will be through us for the first year, afterwards the client will take over and said professionals will be in a permanent position together with the build-up team who spent the time building the data flow together.
Other nice points to have:
- Logistics experience
- Dutch language proficient
So want to be part of a company who has a large project in the making and want to make a large time commitment in which you and your future team will grow. And at the end be in a permant psoition?
Then let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Architecture.
Segment Data Architect
Apply Now Looking for a new opportunity? We are hiring for a "Segment Data Architect" for one of our biggest...
Data Architect / Lead
Apply Now For a large logistics company I am looking for a high end Data Architect / Lead. It entails...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.