€60000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot provide relocation services.
Are you a Data enthusiast with experience in Azure Cloud? Do you like solving complex data engineering problems? Are you able to communicate effectively and provide guidance to those around you?
My client is looking for a Data Engineer to help build a data platform that identifies real-time fraud and fights money-laundering activities, and that contributes to a fun, happy and healthy lifestyle of their customers.
You will be coding your infrastructure and automatically build, test and deploy your CI/CD pipelines, work on technical solutions to support other data specialists, deliver high quality software solutions that support the company's architecture and platforms.
Main expectations for the role are:
- 3+ years' experience in data engineering with Azure Cloud
- Worked with Data Lakes, CI/CD pipelines and a DevOps environment
- Expert in Python, PySpark, testing and coding
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL and database designs
- Technical expertise in building data engineering solutions, scheduling and orchestration.
- Great team spirit that can work in an Agile way
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Annual salary of up to 80k incl. holiday allowance.
- 27 days holidays
- Good pension plan and bonus based on performance
- A dedicated environment and budget focused on your personal development and growth
- Hybrid work
- Lunch and gym on premises
Don't pass this exciting opportunity, apply now!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Engineering.
Azure Data Engineer (Dutch speaking)
We are looking for a Azure Data Engineer to join one of our clients in Rotterdam soon. You will be...
Requirements: Bachelor's or Master's degree in a STEM field. Hands-on experience in developing and deploying data pipelines and data models...
Data Engineer impacting climate change
Do you care about Earth? Do you want to use your code for the greater good?If so, then this is...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.