€55000 - €65000 per annum|
Location: Randstad Area
Extra information: our client can provide visa sponsorships & give relocation package within EU
Our client, a well-known agency focusing on travel is looking for Data Scientist to join their highly motivated team. As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for analysing and exploring insight to develop machine learning.
What will you bring?
- Having 3- 6 years of experience in Data Science
- Experienced with Airflow for Machine Learning Automation
- Well experienced with Python
- Good understanding with AWS/GCP
- Data driven and strong analytical skills
Perks and benefits:
- 55k-65k annum salary
- Annual holiday 30
- Relocation package within EU (housing, visa, 30% tax ruling)
- discount for your holiday
Are you interested in applying for this role? Wait no more, click APPLY! Or get in touch with me at Febraneila.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +31 20 305 0079.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Febraneila Kusuma
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Science.
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Machine Learning guru that likes to oversee the entire lifecycle of your product? Do you...
Data Scientists/Engineers (Consultancy)
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Data Scientists/Engineers for a consultancy business that wants we focus heavily on...
Director, Machine Learning (ML)
Apply Now The Director of Machine Learning Engineering is generally autonomous in their oversight and active management for a Technology...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.