For an international market leader in the automotive industry we are looking for an experienced, DevOps Engineer. They need someone who is able to handle a production level of support, work with a team of great software engineers and help them build a platform that will power for a long time. The team is 10 people strong and is part of a much larger IT organization.
* Design, create, own, and maintain their systems and service deployments.
* Continuously improve their infrastructure for better scalability, security, and fault tolerance.
* Integrate DevOps methodology into development, deployment, and operations lifecycle.
* Create super clean, well-structured, performant deployment, monitoring, and application management scripts.
* Enable rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance.
· 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
· Experience in cloud environments.
· Configuring and deploying Docker containers.
· Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience with shell scripting, or another scripting language
· Flexibility to work remote, but you have to live in the Netherlands.
If you are interested in this role as DevOps Engineer please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Jimi Kivit
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Office 365 Specialist
I am currently looking for a Microsoft 365 specialist where your primary focus will be managing and supporting various Microsoft...
NB: For this role we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands as we cannot offer relocation services....
Medior Linux Engineer
NB: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who are already located in the Netherlands as we cannot provide...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.