DevOps Engineer Munich
DevOps Engineer Munich.
DevOps Engineer Munich
€65000 - €85000 per annum|
Due to the growth of our organization, the requirements for internal operations are also increasing to support our employees in their work more effectively in the future. In order to maintain agile processes, the automation of services and infrastructure components plays a crucial role. This includes the configuration and operation of servers and network devices and the development of services to streamline repetitive tasks like onboarding and offboarding.
Suppose you have a passion for using software to enhance the efficiency and user experience of your colleagues. In that case, we invite you to apply for the position of DevOps Engineer at our company.
What you bring:
* Proficient knowledge of automation using Ansible
* Extensive experience in administering Linux system environments (Ubuntu/Debian)
* Excellent expertise in Docker-based deployment environments and GitOps * Experience in development and scripting with Python
* Familiarity with infrastructure components (e.g., routers, switches, nginx) is a plus
* Knowledge of virtual machines (e.g., VMware) and databases (e.g., MySQL) is advantageous
* Fluent in German, with English language skills being a bonus
Your tasks include:
* Automating our internal on-premise services and network infrastructure
* Supporting and developing components for monitoring and alerting to ensure constant service visibility
* Creating services (e.g., for on- and offboarding) for centralized use by other team members
* Developing interfaces for communication with internal and external services
* Assisting in establishing the DevOps team and implementing new process structures
* Supporting our helpdesk and 2nd level in technical and professional projects, as well as monitoring and analyzing applications to provide the best user experience for our employees.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Williams
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
We are currently in partnership with one of the largest IT consulting firms in Switzerland. They pride themselves on promoting...
Senior Software Engineer/ANU
In close collaboration with the Technical Product Manager and Technical Designer, you will deliver connected vehicle products and services to...
The team enjoys a very strong team-spirit and continuously strives to improve its performance by obtaining, sharing and exploiting knowledge...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.