Here at Darwin , we are looking for more technical employees who have experience with cloud-based services and infrastructure - especially Microsoft Azure. You will work in specific teams with new technology-oriented technology. Their goal is to create great business value for our customers in various industries. My client specialise in the Fintech industry and is focused to tackle money laundering and financial crime across Scandinavia .
- As part of a team, you will be responsible for improving processes for setting up and delivering software to top customer . You will work closely with the product team, assisting with continuous Integration / Continous Delivery-related decisions and ensure that the product features can be delivered .
Experience needed ;
- Microsoft Azure / Cloud
- PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Used Azure DevOps, Github Action
- Setting up CI/CD / Infrastructure as code
- Kubernetes container technologies
For more information on this position , please apply 🙂
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
DevOps Entwickler (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierendes Unternehmen in der Technologie-Branche, suchen wir aktuell einen DevOps Entwickler für Nachhaltigkeitslösungen (m/w/d) in...
Are you an experienced System Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Do you want to work with the...
Azure DevOps Engineer
Or client is an international accountancy and consultancy firm. They are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer with a strong...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.