With Christmas around the corner, my client is looking for a Permanent DevOps Engineer to start and be settled in for when the new year comes in 🙂
My client is a premium mobile advertising company focused on bringing in solutions to their publishers. They currently operate in Germany, However they are open to fully remote workers within Europe.
What your role will consist of:
- You will work closely and assist the developers with software development
- You will be troubleshooting issues and outages
- The successful candidate will be ensuring security and efficiency of the clients IT infrastructure
- You will be working on the server setups, maintenance, configuration and monitoring
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a background as a DevOps Engineer, Systems Administrator or a similar role
- Proficient with Linux as an operating system, ideally Debian
- You are familiar with Docker, Kubernetes and Jenkins
- You can automate tasks using Bash-Script, PHP, Python or other similar languages
- Experience with MySQL and Clickhouse would be a bonus
This is a permanent opportunity and will be full-time working. My client offers competitive salaries and bonuses. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
If this could be of interest to you, please send me an email on email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
IT Support Trading Platform (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now For our customer, a well-known customer from the banking sector, we are currently looking for IT Support Trading...
Apply Now Cloud Applicatiebeheerder (Hybride) Voor een van onze eindklanten in zijn we op zoek naar een Applicatiebeheerder met goede...
Supply chain IT - Department Manager
Apply Now Supply chain IT - Department Manager Darwin recruitment are partnered with a top fashion brand headquartered in Berlin...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.