Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for Devops Engineers for a consultancy business that wants we focus heavily on how solutions and practices can improve business, society and people's lives. The questions in their assignments are many, ranging from architecture and framework choices to how they make an experience even better; develop tailor-made solutions or work strategically with teams and roadmaps.
In the consultancy role, you work closely with the user in short iterations with a high degree of test and deployment automation. Clean code, A / B testing, analytics, co-programming and performance are other aspects that are close to the heart. When the keyboard rests, they gladly take a developer lunch at the office, test bodyflight, go out into the archipelago or conference in Dubrovnik. Food boxes, e-health, video streaming, news publishing and securities are examples of areas they work with in over 50 customers. Their specialist consultants in system development are used to constantly facing new challenges in different domains while delivering quick results.
For them, the right challenge for every individual is crucial. Their 1: 1 matching principle means that they always strive for 100% match between their competencies and their customers' challenges - they are actively involved in selecting their mission for continuous development and commitment. With them they are all experienced developers and often take leading roles in their customers' most important projects. You get the opportunity to develop together with other leading consultants at the forefront of the technology - in addition to their unique competence development platform Elevate with over 70 lectures / workshops last year, they share knowledge on competence days, external conferences such as Öredev, Nordic.js and others. . and online at ex. Slack and Egghead.io.
· Automated management of cloud infrastructure and development environments using IaC tools (such as Terraform) and scripting
· Implement DevOps tooling and CI/CD processes
· Work with development teams to ensure reliable and secure cloud-oriented application design and implementation
· Support developers, identify and remove impediments
· Stay current with new technology trends
· You possess excellent analytical skills with a positive problem-solving attitude
· You are able to shift between working in a collaborative team environment and working independently
· You have experience working in DevOps in a cloud environment
· You have experience in designing and deploying CI/CD workflows and pipelines
· Knowledge of information system security is a plus
· In particular, knowledge of automated security tools such as Snyk and Prisma Cloud and/or understanding of security-related concerns regarding network or software architecture.
· You have a BSc degree in computer science or another relevant field
· You are fluent in written and spoken English and Swedish
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Abbie Keating
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Cloud Architecture Consultant
Apply Now NB: For this position, we can only accommodate local candidates as we cannot provide relocation. Do you feel...
Apply Now AWS Architect Are you the kind of person who likes to help build fast-growing companies? Do you not...
Senior Cloud Engineer (IaC, AWS)
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy we can only consider candidates who are already located in the Netherlands as we...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.