DevOps Team Lead Fintech.
DevOps Team Lead Fintech
€85000 - €95000 per annum|
Are you looking to join a company where you can actively build to a platform that millions of users are using on a daily basis? Would you like to continue bringing out the best in your teammates, both technically and professionally? Looking to polish your own skills, within a company that can offer you endless growth opportunities?
My client is looking for a DevOps Team Leader who can ensure that their platform stays up and running. Next to working as a senior engineer, you are also tasked with knowledge transfer, coaching and mentoring your colleagues, and building up your own expertise.
I'm looking for someone who
- Has at least 4 years of experience with Linux engineering / administration and middleware components, and has experience managing infrastructure via Ansible and Terraform
- Has demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and lead other engineers
- Has experience building and repurposing CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Azure DevOps (or similar)
- Is strong with monitoring, using tools such as Prometheus, Grafana and ELK Stack
- Is good with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes)
- Is open to working on-call shifts (as this is critical infrastructure)
Who is interested in
- Having a multi-faceted role: engineering (60%) and coaching teammates, and developing them (40%)
- Working with cross-cultural teammates from all over the world
- Ensuring that sensitive financial data is handled with the utmost discretion in an on-prem environment, using tested and tried technologies
For a company who
- identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €95.000,- gross per annum (excluding benefits such as a 13th month, pension scheme, travel reimbursement, and more)
- Also values your personal ambition and can offer you endless growth possibilities
- Prioritizes a good working environment and promotes taking ownership, developing yourself, and helping others to be successful
Tech stack: Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana, Azure DevOps, Tibco BW/EMS, MQ, Kafka, Java, Spring Boot, Oracle, Cassandra
We know we ask a lot, but we encourage you to apply even if you fit for 75% to the vacancy.
Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Linux Engineer - Hybrid
Apply Now For my client I'm looking for a Linux DevOps Engineer where you will have a key role in...
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden, einen Branchenführer im Bereich Micro Mobility, suchen wir aktuell einen Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in Tübingen. Die...
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Devops Engineer for a company based in Stockholm that is Sweden's...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.