$65 - $65 per hour|
We are looking for a highly skilled Electrical Engineer, to make their mark!
Working within an Electrical Engineering position you will be responsible for engineering tasks within the mining industry. You will also be responsible for the design tasks and technical solutions performed within your area. Additionally, you will be working in coordination with the engineering staff and other departments such as production, sales, and customer service. You will also be overseeing R&D tasks set by your supervisor.
- Minimum required of 2-5 years within the Electrical Engineering industry
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering or related engineering field.
- 2-5 years' experience working with CAD Packages (Siemens NX and Zuken E3)
- Experience with electrical design schematics to ensure installation is completed correctly.
- Experience working with both PDM systems and BOM
- Microsoft productivity experience
- Prior experience with solution development and product design
Join our passionate team and contribute to the next generation of Electrical Engineers that will shape the future of technology. They offer competitive rate, a collaborative work environment. If you are a self-motivated individual with a strong background in electrical engineering, we want to hear from you!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Bethany Gevaux
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
Energy Engineer (M/F) at 80-100% Our client, an engineering office specializing in electrical installations and energy studies, is seeking an...
Senior Project Manager
We are a leading global supplier in the offshore industry and currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for our green...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.