CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
The company is an innovator within the Aerospace industry. Our products are designed to meet the highest standards of performance, reliability, and quality.
As an Electronics Engineer at our company, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies and collaborate with a talented team of engineers and designers.
- Design and develop electronic circuits and systems for our products.
- Conduct feasibility studies and simulations to determine the best design approach and validate design choices.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including mechanical engineers, firmware engineers, and product managers, to understand product requirements and deliver high-quality electronic designs.
- Generate schematics, PCB layouts, and other design documentation.
- Perform testing and verification of electronic circuits and systems to ensure that they meet design requirements and standards.
- Participate in design reviews and provide recommendations for design improvements.
- Work with external vendors and suppliers to source electronic components and ensure that they meet our quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in electronic design and apply them to our products.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electronic design.
- Proficiency in using electronic design tools, such as Altium Designer or Cadence.
- Strong knowledge of electronic design principles and industry standards, such as EMC, EMI, and power supply design.
- Familiarity with embedded systems and microcontroller programming (FPGA, VHDL)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer
About the position: We are currently seeking an experienced Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer. As an Embedded Systems Hardware Engineer, you...
Teamlead electronics HW/FW
About the position: We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Teamlead in the area of electronics HW/FW to...
Are you a talented Thermal Fluid Engineer expert looking for an exciting opportunity to work on innovative projects? Are you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.