Embedded System Architect.
Embedded System Architect
An growing company specializing in the manufacture of Semiconductor components is seeking an experienced architect of embedded systems.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for candidates in the local area or EU citizens looking to relocate to a picturesque part of Switzerland.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a cross-functional team in delivering HW/FW projects
- An experienced FW Architect to set specifications, certification, and troubleshooting for a portfolio of smart devices.
- a Degree in Engineering (Ideally Software, Computer Science or similar)
- Track record of object oriented programming in C/C++ and C#
- Experience developing on Microcontrollers, FPGAs and DSPs
- Knowledge of communication protocols and interfaces (TCP/IO, MOdbus, I2C, SPI)
For a detailed sicussion about the role and to see a full Job Descirption,. please click apply and/or give me a call now 🙂
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Software Engineer C++
Apply Now We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join a company that is pioneering new Medical Training...
Embedded Hard/Software Engineer
Apply Now We are searching for an Embedded HW/SW Developer to join a company that develops a wide range of...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.