Engineering Group Leader.
Engineering Group Leader
CHF140000 - CHF160000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Engineering Group Leader
As Engineer Group Leader, reporting directly to the CTO, you will provide people management support to the team leaders of the Full stack, Backend, DevOps, Data Science and Devices teams in Zurich and Milan that are building virtual power plant technology. You will focus on ensuring our technical staff enjoy their work, collaborate effectively, are suitably equipped and trained and have opportunities to grow and develop. Ensuring we can effectively recruit, retain and develop our staff will be a critical metric. You will also have responsibility for fostering good engineering practice among the teams, effective collaboration within and between teams and efficient agile project management.
An effective engineering leader with a strong focus on people management, you are organized, structured and rigorous, both personally and in the way you approach the engineering process. You have the gravitas and experience to effect the incremental organizational change required to grow a large team's maturity in engineering processes and know-how. You are sensitive to team dynamics, unspoken points of tension, unarticulated needs and are effective in encouraging teams to understand how to build stronger bonds internally and externally. You love fostering collaboration and are an expert in building highly effective collaboration approaches that work in a highly multi-cultural hybrid working environment spread across multiple countries. You are a self-reliant team player with a proven track record of successes.
- Experience leading multiple teams of software engineers, firmware, electronics and mechanical engineers and data scientists across multiple locations.
- A highly effective people manager with experience in developing and retaining highly skilled staff.
- An understanding and appreciation of the technical challenges of building highly available, highly scalable cloud applications and embedded devices, including an understanding of cloud architecture.
- You will have a strong understanding of agile project management, ideally using Jira, and be an effective agile coach, skilled in continuous process improvement in an agile software environment.
- English fluency is mandatory, additional languages a plus. Some knowledge of Chinese would be an advantage.
- Valid working permit in Switzerland, Swiss or EU citizenship
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Sr. Scrum Master
Apply Now Responsibilities: Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices. Deliver projects and products using the...
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a Agile Coach to work full...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.