Enterprise Network Engineer
Enterprise Network Engineer.
Enterprise Network Engineer
€50000 - €70000 per annum|
ENTERPRISE NETWORK ENGINEER
NB: This position is hybrid, and you would be required to visit the office in Amsterdam 2-3x per week. Candidates much have a Dutch Passport as well!
For one of my largest clients, we are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Network Engineer with a strong background in enterprise networking. The ideal candidate will have a CCNP certification and a proven track record in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex network systems.
You will design, implement, and maintain complex network systems to ensure high availability and performance, monitor and analyze network performance, resolve issues, and recommend improvements. You will implement security measures to protect the network from threats and unauthorized access and collaborate with other teams to resolve technical issues, implement projects, stay current with emerging technologies, and make recommendations for future upgrades.
Does this sound interesting and are you located in the Netherlands? Please apply now!
- At least CCNP certified with a minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise networking.
- Strong knowledge of routing and switching protocols, such as OSPF, BGP, and EIGRP.
- Experience with network security protocols, such as firewall implementation and VPN configuration.
- Knowledge of wireless networking technologies and protocols.
- McAfee Web Gateway or Blue Coat Proxy Experience.
- Experience working with Check Point Firewalls, Palo Alto.
- Having experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet tooling or more is important as well.
- Rack & Stack Experience.
- Knowledge of VPN Concepts.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Already living in the Netherlands with EU citizenship and free to work for all employers within the Netherlands.
- Excellent fixed salary.
- 25 paid vacation days annually.
- Flexible working plan. (50%/50%)
- Pension Scheme.
- Travel allowance (business card, transport allowance, or company car).
We know we ask a lot but I encourage you to apply even if you fit 70% of the requirements.
Does working for an independent company where you can take ownership of your own future sound like the right job for you? In that case, just scroll down and click the 'APPLY' button!
Chat first? Contact Noah at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 020 305 0069.
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering local candidates and we cannot provide relocation services.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
I am working with global food company that is looking for Strong Security Engineer to come and join their team!...
IT Security Expert Automation Technology
The Role: In the IT Security Expert Automation Technology role you'll be primarily responsible for shaping the technological change in...
Software Security Expert
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Software Security Expert on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.