Looking for a Facility Manager - Amsterdam (Interim)
Are you an experienced Facility Manager with a passion for optimizing operations and delivering efficiencies? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment where you can make a significant impact? Join our team as a Facility Manager for our primary client based in Amsterdam!
About the client:
A market leader in the Telecom industry. As a Facility Manager, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of their facilities, driving efficiency, and managing both soft and hard services.
- Collaborate with Procurement to achieve efficiencies within our vendor base and optimize service delivery.
- Maximize the usage of existing digital tools, including the FMIS system and occupancy measuring system, to their fullest potential.
- Manage the process of delivering back the orange building to the Landlord, ensuring all necessary items are met.
- Optimize finance management processes, overseeing the budget and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive monthly reporting to provide insights and support strategic decision-making.
- Oversee both soft and hard services on an operational and tactical level, including HVAC, buildings, construction, cleaning, and catering.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English, with excellent speaking and writing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of running a facility management department on an operational and tactical level.
- Proven experience in vendor management, driving effective relationships and performance.
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Strong general business acumen, with a keen eye for identifying opportunities for improvement.
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Job Type: Interim, Full-time (40 hours per week)
Work Arrangement: 1-2 times per week in the office
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karel Overdijk
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.