€2500 - €3500 per month|
We are seeking a skilled IT Support Engineer to join the team of our client to provide technical support for the hardware and software systems. As an IT Support Engineer, you will work with a wide range of hardware and software, including Windows, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Active Directory, and Topdesk.
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues, including troubleshooting and resolving problems.
- Install, configure, and maintain computer hardware and software, including Windows operating systems, Office 365, and other software applications.
- Manage Active Directory user accounts, security groups, and policies.
- At least 1 year of experience in IT support roles, with experience in hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Topdesk or other ticketing systems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members.
- Opportunity to obtain certifications
- Working in an International and dynamic work environment
- Salary range €2500,- / €3500,- per month based on knowledge and experience.
If you are a motivated IT Support Engineer with a passion for technology and a desire to work with a supportive team, please apply today!
Contact me via email@example.com or call 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Azure DevOps Engineer
Ervaring:- Kennis van software development- Infra (Azure Cloud)- Kennis van Azure Data Services- Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines- IaC Terraform/Bicep- Container...
Azure Cloud Engineer
Are you interested in working on cutting-edge projects? Would you like to be part of a collaborative and innovative team?...
Ben jij een ervaren IT-projectmanager met een passie voor Voice Technologies? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou! Wij bieden...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.