Formal Verification Engineer
Formal Verification Engineer.
Formal Verification Engineer
€70000 - €100000 per annum|
Our client is a technology company specializing in the design, development, and production of advanced semiconductor chips. They offer a range of solutions for various industries, including consumer electronics, automotive, telecommunications, and more. With a focus on innovation and cutting-edge technology, our client delivers high-performance chips that enable faster processing, improved energy efficiency, and enhanced functionality for their customers' products. Their expertise lies in chip design, fabrication, and testing, ensuring reliable and high-quality semiconductor solutions tailored to meet the specific requirements of their clients.
For this role, remote working is available from within the EU with a preference for German or Bavarian based candidates.
Remuneration is based on experience and we are encouraging intermediate to senior candidates to apply.
- Develop formal verification environments
- Creation of verification plans and execution of coverage closure
- Provide relevant reports to show progress
- Run regressions / help set up automatic regressions
Deliverables and Results:
- Testcases ready for regression
- Qualified verification environment using OneSpin
- Verification sign-off report fulfilling defined KPIs
- Proven working experience within the semiconductor industry in formal verification
- Expertise in formal verification using OneSpin
- Experience with automotive and functional Safety ISO26262
- Knowledge of using regression and coverage analysis tools as well as knowledge of test bench qualification
- Working experience in international and cross-functional technical teams within a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent English communication skills
Professional Background & Experience:
- Functional Safety ISO26262
- Formal Verification
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Conor Carroll
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.