Freelance Executive Assistant.
Freelance Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant | Freelance Contract (6 Months) | Leading Global Consultancy | Berlin
A leading global consultancy is immediately looking to take on an experienced freelance executive assistant to support executive members of their internal team, located in or within close proximity to Berlin. If you enjoy a fast pace and dynamic position, then this is an opportunity not to pass on!
- Position | Executive Assistant
- Work Type | Freelance
- Location | Berlin/Hybrid
- Start Date | ASAP
- Duration | Min. 6 months
- Languages | German, English
- Compensation | Open (Highly competitive)
- Scheduling / Prioritisation | On a multinational scale, managing their team executives' demand and priorities.
- Communication | Supporting Executives with their meetings, agenda, reporting, etc. as well as regular screening emails/calls/messages, acting as a gatekeeper for the Executive staff.
- Collaboration & Stakeholder Management | Collaborating effectively in cross-team projects, and administrative activities and sitting in between internal and external stakeholders/clients, acting as the face of the business.
- Travel | Managing key staff members' travel and travel-related activities, I.E. hotel booking, transport, and visa applications
- Time & Expenses | Processing expenses for Executives in a timely manner, assisting peers on the best necessary practices, and optimizing finance workflows
- A self-starter with a hands-on mentality, with over 2 years of experience within team/executive assistance, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective & Flexible communication skills (German + English)
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- A proactive, pragmatic, and personable individual who enjoys building meaningful business relationships
- Familiarity with MS Office 365 and G-Suite, messaging, collaboration, and sharing tools
- A highly professional individual, driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, thinking outside the box to consistently provide an exceptional level of service
If this sounds like the right position for you and you can add a huge amount of value to this business, then feel free to apply via the portal, or more simply by getting in touch with myself directly, attached with a latest copy of your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Pierce Johnston
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Contract Manager (w/m/d)
Apply Now Für unseren strategischen Kunden suchen wir aktuell Contract Manager (w/m/d) in Köln. Der Einstieg erfolgt im Rahmen der...
IT Support Trading Platform (m/f/d)
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now For our customer, a well-known customer from the banking sector, we are currently looking for IT Support Trading...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.