Freelance – Solutions Architect.
Freelance – Solutions Architect
Job - Solutions Architect
Client Location - Munich
Remote work offering - Partially Remote
Contract Length - 3 - 6 Months
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead technical and operational aspects of the transition
* Co-facilitate workshops
* Support the collection, collation and assessment/understanding of technical and operational requirements
* Support the Program Management to create a holistic transition plan and timeline including dependencies of
* Experience in large operational Transition Projects
* Broad technical understanding of Solutions in scope
* Very good communication skills in German and English
* Capability to host transition workshops internally and alignment workshops with customer
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Michael Kamara
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
AWS Connect Engineer
Apply Now You will: Work with the Contact Centre project team and internal workgroups to ensure the technologies we introduce,...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone...
Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.