Front End Developer.
Front End Developer
kr600000 - kr850000 per annum|
Are you a talented Frontend Consultant, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in frontend development both web and app development?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
Inquisitive Frontend Consultant role, you'll report to the CTO and will be primarily accountable for the frontend development and the direction of digitalization, both private and public, which goes with new digital services. As a front-end developer, you will help develop and build next-generation solutions using the right use of web and front-end technologies. The culture itself is very unique in this company and is characterized by generous, talented, and passionate people who look forward to getting to know you. You will experience a steep learning curve through training days, courses, individual development plans, and pair programming. You will team up in a team of 2-10 people depending on the project, which mainly works with mobile solutions, web solutions, and design.
Specific tasks include:
- Coordinating between UI/UX Designers, Backend Developers, and your frontend team
- Frontend development, web development, and app development
- App development
You'll spend part of the working week based in the company's Central Oslo, Norway office, and the rest of it working from home. Details around how this will work will be revealed on the application.
To be the right person for the Frontend Consultant role you will need a direct background in frontend development both web and app development.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Flexible methodology
- Being customer-facing and being able to advise the customer on the best project
We need you to be based in Oslo (relocation is not possible) and be able to communicate fluently in Norwegian.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have a great interest in creating good web-based solutions and a good eye for modern and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Enjoy project work with diverse work tasks, businesses, and environments
- Get an environment that has been developed to push and improve consultants' knowledge and become specialists in their area of focus
Think that this Frontend Consultant role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please click the apply now link and I look forward to speaking with you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Brandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Lead Front End Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead frontend web developer to work for our client. You will need to have...
Sr Full-Stack Engineer /Amsterdam
Apply Now Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K NB: The candidate must reside in the Netherlands....
Senior Frontend Developer
Apply Now Apply Now Are you a talented Frontend Developer and like the opportunity to work with a global robotic...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.