kr800000 - kr950000 per annum|
Calling out all Frontend Developers !
Are you a Front-End Developer with ambitions to leave digital footprints all over the world?
We're a small company with a flat organizational structure and an open and informal working environment. Working here means you'll be part of a fast-paced international team, tackling many of the important challenges our world faces every day. Everybody will see the result of your contribution.
As a developer you will be primarily responsible for developing user interfaces for our platforms and ensuring that they are easy to use and understand. Even though your primary interests lie with user interfaces, you also enjoy working with back-end technologies, and will certainly have the opportunity to grow your skills here.
Our product offering consists primarily of cloud-hosted services (mainly Java/Linux with front-ends in Vue / Vuetify). We have a Docker-based approach, leveraging Docker Compose on cloud infrastructure and increasingly using DevOps practices.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Front-end development
- Create, maintain and improve interfaces and solutions across all Kezzler software products
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continued innovation
- The chance to co-create innovative projects
What were looking for?
We expect you to have a higher university degree in Computer Science or similar. You know the HTTP statuses off the back of your hand and have extensive experience with:
- Frameworks such as React, Angular, Svelte (or ideally Vue / Vuetify)
- JSON over REST APIs
Ideally, you would also have some experience with
- Experience working closely with design implementations (eg: PSD-to-HTML)
- HTML/CSS precompilers (eg: PUG, SCSS)
- Java 17
- Spring Framework
As a person you enjoy taking the lead in projects, have good communication skills and are comfortable with managing multiple concurrent tasks. You are fluent in English, a team player, with strong troubleshooting abilities and enjoy both growing your skills and sharing knowledge with others. If you're also a passionate developer who enjoys learning new and varied domains, you might be exactly the person we are looking for!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowBrandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior FrontEnd Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to work for a successful and growing Software Partnership business.They...
Apply Now My client are a large ecommerce platform. One of their teams are looking to add a Senior web...
Fullstack Developer (React/Java)
Apply Now The team and product I am representing are setting the standard in Germany for user-friendliness and customer benefits....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.