kr600000 - kr1000000 per annum|
My client is a warehouse robot technology company that invented and continues to pioneer cube storage automation, the densest order-fulfillment solution in existence. Our focus is to marry software and hardware with human abilities to create the future of warehousing.
The company is global, with over 900+ systems in 40+ countries in a wide range of industries. All sales are distributed, designed, installed, and serviced by a network of qualified system integrators we call "partners".
Our technology is built on top of a modern cloud-based microservice platform using Node.JS (Typescript where we can) and F# (.NET Core). We value operations-driven development practices including trunk-based development, frequent releases, good API documentation, test automation, and easily reversible deployment pipelines. We nurture a learning environment and encourage collaboration and communication.
If you are interested in working with these technologies and want to help grocers to embrace the digital age, we would be happy to hear from you!
What skills are we looking for?
You are a frontend developer with strong experience in building highly usable interfaces and writing clean and testable business logic. You look beyond the frontend code and are able to dig into its structure, build, and deployment practices. Having a passion for simplicity (less is more) will help to scale our products.
A couple of skills and experiences would stand out for, so you can help our team grow:
- Proven experience in frontend development using ReactJS: use of tooling to help build and troubleshoot. Core libraries such as redux, sagas, or thunk.
- Strong understanding of UI frameworks such as MUI (Material UI). Taking advantage of its components to simplify our own applications.
- Good understanding of testing practices and challenges for frontend applications: unit tests, and functional tests using Selenium/Cypress.
- Experience creating highly performant frontend applications, and the ability to monitor and improve the Lighthouse score
- Experience with frontend monitoring and logging tools such as Sentry.
- Understanding of relational databases and ability to query data for troubleshooting
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and product owners - Prior experience in a role like this is a plus.
- A creative mind with a passion for product development
What are the Extras?
- Experience with RESTful API integrations and developing express applications
- Previous experience with .NET application development
- Talk to us about other technologies you are enthusiastic about. We only covered the tip of the iceberg.
- Expected compensation: 700,000 nok - 1 million nok
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Josh Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Software Engineer
Apply Now Job Description & Responsibilities As a Software Developer (f/m/d) in their payment team, you will join a small...
Tech lead - Fullstack Developer
Apply Now The Role: We are looking for a someone to join our passionate and innovative team creating soltuons that...
Senior React Developer - Amsterdam
Apply Now Sr. Frontend Web Developer / 5+ years of experience || the Netherlands Relocation and VISA sponsorship We are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.