Full Stack Java Engineer.
Full Stack Java Engineer
CHF100000 - CHF125000 per annum|
Are you a talented Full Stack Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of software development using Java and SpringBoot?
If so, then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Full Stack Java Developer role, you'll report to the CTO and will be primarily responsible for aiding customers in the development of large-scale projects.
Specific tasks include:
- Participating in the design of the complete lifecycle of software components (analysis, design, development, testing and documentation as well as reviews)
- Helping to keep you Team Members inspired and supported through projects
- Keeping yourself up to date on the cutting-edge technologies and contribute actively to the technical choices of the team
This position is based in the company's Bern office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for Full Stack Java Developer role you will need direct experience of software development using Java and SpringBoot.
We also need you to have prior experience of working in a team in order to reach your common goal.
It's also essential that you've got experience of working as a team as well as independently.
It's important that you also have the following:
- A good knowledge of Java and spring boot
- A degree or diploma in software engineering or computer science
- Experience working in an agile environment
- The ability to speak high-level German and French at intermediate level
You'll also need to be the following:
- Able to work autonomously whilst being a productive member of a team
- Willing to learn/work with new technologies
- Able to show proven professional competence in the independent processing of development tasks
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Full Stack Java Developer role is up to CHF120,000 per annum.
You'll also get the benefit of personalised career planning to suit each individual in their personal and professional development with the role.
They've been around since 1986 and they are high quality IT service provider enabling project to be supported through the entire life cycle.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Have inspiring environment and motivated teams
- Have attractive training opportunities for further personal and professional development where you can learn new technologies
- Offer a flexible work environment
Think that this Full Stack Java Developer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Full Stack Java Developer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Java Developer, Senior Java Developer or as a Full Stack Java Developer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Apply Now Would you like to work a product that has positive impact on people's lives? My client's platform connects...
Senior Application Engineer JAVA
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Java Application Engineer for our well-known and innovative client in...
Junior Java Engineer - Freelance
Apply Now Job - Entry Level Java Engineer Client Location - Berlin Remote work offering - 80% Client Industry -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.