Full-stack Software – Engineer.
Full-stack Software – Engineer
€65000 - €80000 per annum|
Java | AWS| Medior to Senior | Full-Stack| Amsterdam| Permanent | €80,000 per annum
We are looking for a Full-stack Software Developer to support an international company in building a new microservice infrastructure for their core product.
The company you are going to work for is a pioneer in IT Services and currently, it is going through a lot of digitalization and there are a lot of new projects at the moment.
If you are passionate to work on a new project with the most recent technologies then let's find out more.
As a Full-Stack Software Developer, it is required for you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related subjects.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab and RDS.
- Strong communication skills.
What will you receive as a Full-Stack Software Developer?
Annual salary up to €80,000 including 8% holiday allowance.
✨ Attractive pension scheme
Lease car or mobility budget
Flexible working hours
A passionate and multicultural team
Already looking forward to join this exciting team? Click "Apply Now" and let's get started.
Reach me out at email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Java Application Developer
Apply Now Java Application Developer Our client working in the healthcare sector is looking for a new Application Developer based...
Software Engineer - Worldwide Company!
Apply Now Are you a talented Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
Full stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Fullstack Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit someone with...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.