Graphic Designer- Cologne Hybrid - Fixed Term to Potentially Permanent
Job: Graphic Designer
Client Location: Cologne
Client Industry: Automotive
Contract length: fixed Term to Potentially Permanent
We are hiring a Graphic Designer to work with our highly reputable automotive partners.
Our client's looking for a Graphic Designer to work within our cologne office or hybrid within Germany with at least 1 year experience. The successful candidate must speak German and English.
You will be working on the Digital Design of HMI. You would be working on the production of photoshop design files for the creation of graphical assets/ bitmaps based on graphical guidelines and example screens. You will be working on the extraction of bitmaps and preparation of design production packages. You will be adding supplemenaty elements such as measurement boxes or use case defintions. You will be responsible for reading human-machine interface specifications to extract and understand graphical requirements.
- Skills in German or English
- Excellent knowledge of adobe suite tools such as photoshop and illustrator.
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of Excel (microsoft office)
- EXperience within the automotive field would be advantagous
- Experience with sharedrive/one point/github
- a minimum of 1 year of experience
- Degree in Design or similar
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Chloe Harvey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN UI/UX.
Senior Product Designer | Remote
Apply Now Freelance Senior Product Designer - Remote - 2 Months Job - Senior Product Designer Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now Graphic Designer- Cologne Hybrid - Fixed Term to Potentially Permanent Job: Graphic Designer Client Location: Cologne Client Industry:...
Apply Now ***Required: A new UI/UX Designer to work for my client***If you've got a background in UX transformation projects...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.