CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
My client, a leading, renowned smart energy company with offices in various countries around the world is seeking a Hardware/Software Engineer to join a diverse ad growing team in their Zurich office.
Interviews are currently ongoing and if you wish to be considered, check the below details and click apply or give me a call!
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Embedded Software Engineering using C++
- Experience using a Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Knowledge of communication interfaces and protocols
What is on offer?
- a collaborative environment, where developers are given the tools they need to succeed
- An international and world renowned business (great to have on your CV)
- Opportunity for growth and personal development
For a more detailed discussion about this role and to see the full job spec, please see my details below and don't hesitate to give me a call!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Are you looking for a fresh start to the new year? Can you showcase your experience using C++...
C/C++ Software Engineer
Apply Now I am looking for an experienced software engineer to join this fantastic tech company. If you are a...
Apply Now My client, a leading, renowned smart energy company with offices in various countries around the world is seeking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.