€75 - €85 per hour|
IAM Analyst needed in Amsterdam!
I am searching for an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst to join one of our main clients. If you want to be a part of a dynamic organization and you have passion for IAM, this might be the best job opportunity for you.
Please note that Visa Sponsorship and remote work is not possible for this role. Candidates should be already live in The Netherlands and be able to work on-site 1-2 days per week 🙂
- Develop IAM controls and frameworks
- Analyze organization, process, and IAM systems
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and controls
- Help optimize Business-as-Usual standard operating procedures
- Act as the interface between the business and the technical IAM team
- Support the head of the department with defining priorities and roadmaps
I am looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join my client's team and contribute to the success of this global digitalization project. If you have strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to develop technical documentation and presentations as well as general knowledge on CyberSecurity principles, please contact me immediately.
Stamatis Melissourgos | Delivery Consultant
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Stamatis Melissourgos
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Analysis.
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Business Analysten (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Aufgaben Stakeholderübergreifende Abstimmung und Klärung der...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.