IOS Developer – 12M Users.
IOS Developer – 12M Users
What are we doing?
We create one of the world's most used football platforms that offers result alerts, statistics, tables, round fixtures and much more. We have over 12 million users, of which 3 million are new in the last 3 months. Now during the WC 2022 we are number 1 in Brazil, Germany, England, the Netherlands and many other countries.
We focus on always being at the forefront of new technologies and have been App of the Day in both the App Store and Google Play Store.
Who are we?
We are 20 employees with a goal to change how the world follows football. We will be the primary source where all those interested in football get data. We will provide access to intuitive and insightful information from the world of football. Together, this will give us a basis for becoming the world's largest football platform.
What are you going to do?
- Be part of our iOS team. Lack of experience in iOS development can be compensated with experience in other areas
- Write robust, testable and efficient code
- Have a direct influence on FotMob's product and future
- Using the latest technologies for further development
- Develop special projects in close collaboration with the product owner, designer and the rest of the team
What are we looking for?
- You have at least 2 years of experience in development
- You are interested in Swift & UIKit, SwiftUI, Kotlin, C# or Java
- You have knowledge of unit testing
- You want to be part of a team focused on creating the best user experience
What do we offer?
- Unique scale: possibility of great influence on over 12 million people
- Work in a place with a strong focus on quality with pull request reviews, automatic CI pipeline, own test groups and sharing of expertise
- Flexible working hours and competitive conditions
- Company trip to Paris in 2023 (PSG - Lorent)
- Free canteen with hot food
- Premises close to the light rail, as well as free parking
About the employer
We will become the world's largest football platform. We will make football easy to follow, whether you are at the stadium, on the tram, visiting family or out with friends. Our vision is to change how the world follows football.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Deon Kennedy
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
Backend Developer (React Native)
Apply Now I'm currently working with an organisation that is building a platform app that allows people to track their...
Automotive Android Engineer
Apply Now Automotive Android Engineer Ingolstadt / Bavaria Are you an experienced Android Engineer looking for a new challenge or...
Mobile Developer - React Native (Remote)
Apply Now I'm currently working with an organisation that is building a platform app that able's people to track their...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.