€50000 - €65000 per annum|
Java | SaaS | Medior | Backend | Utrecht |Permanent | €65,000 per annum
I am currently looking for a Java Developer who is looking forward to joining a multinational company to support their cloud-based platform for EDI.
The headquarters are in the Netherlands, while the company operates in the U.S, France, Germany, and Australia and provides its services to 2,500+ big companies.
If you picture yourself working in a dynamic environment, then this opportunity is going to interest you.
As a Java Developer, it is required for you to have:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related subjects.
- Experience with Java 8+
- Solid understanding of EDI (EDIFACT, ANSIX12, etc)
- Experience in developing web services using REST API or SOAP.
- Experience with Eclipse/IntelliJ and Graph database
- Strong communication skills.
What will you receive as a Java Developer?
Annual salary up to €65,000 including 8% holiday allowance.
✨ Attractive pension scheme (5% of the salary and the rest is paid by the company)
Flexible working hours
A passionate and multicultural team
Team Activities such as BBQs, Friday drinks, Team dinners etc.
Keywords: Java, SpringBoot, REST API, AWS, Eclipse, IntelliJ, SOAP, Testing, Graph, databases
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Kejsi Hoxha
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Senior Back end Developer
Apply Now Do you want to work with a marketing-leading company in the delivery of end to en electronic monitoring?...
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Java Developer to work for our client.They want to recruit someone with demonstrable...
Junior Java Developer
Apply Now ***Required: A new Java Developer to work for my client*** If you've got a background in Java and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.