CHF90000 - CHF110000 per annum|
Are you a talented Java Software Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in using the latest Java frameworks?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Java Software Engineer role, you'll report to the CTO and will be primarily responsible for the design, concept work, test automation, implementation, and documentation of projects for leading customers across Switzerland.
Specific tasks include:
- Developing new features, whilst bringing your own ideas to projects
- Developing tools to facilitate the operation and support of cloud services
- Supporting customers with questions, problems, analysis, and overall support of client/customers
This position is based in the company's Zurich office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
To be the right person for the Java Software Engineer role you will need direct experience of using the latest Java frameworks. We also need you to have prior experience working on greenfield projects.
It's important that you also have the following:
- At least 3 years of experience using Java
- A high level of education in computer science or similar
- An interest in using the latest frameworks
We need you to be able to speak a good level of German and English (b1 minimum).
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Java Software Engineer role is between CHF90,000 - CHF120,000 per annum.
You can earn an extra bonus should the company hit its targets. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on the application.
You'll also receive other benefits with the role which include an educational budget and an exciting working environment with like-minded individuals.
They've been around since 1900 and they are recognized as one of the top three companies within their industry, as a company they offer a wide range of high-quality products, solutions, and services for secure access to buildings and rooms from a single source.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as the:
- Are recognized worldwide and have a presence in over 130 countries
- Have over 160 years of experience, they are a trusted partner throughout every phase of projects
- Have a well-established name and generates a turnover of about CHF 2.5 billion yearly
Think that this Java Software Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Java Software Engineer position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Java Developer, Java Engineer, or as J2EE Developer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Freelance Java Developer - Berlin Based
Apply Now Freelance Java Engineer - Berlin In office - 12+ Months Job - Java Engineer Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now Would you like to work a product that has positive impact on people's lives? My client's platform connects...
Senior Application Engineer JAVA
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Java Application Engineer for our well-known and innovative client in...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.