Java Team Lead Munich
Java Team Lead Munich.
Java Team Lead Munich
€85000 - €100000 per annum|
The car insurance comparison service we offer has been a benchmark for user-friendliness and customer benefits in Germany for several years. With our unique approach, we provide comprehensive assistance to our customers in all aspects of motor vehicle insurance.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with current technologies in the Java/Spring Boot tech stack and contribute to service-oriented structures deployed through our CI/CD pipelines. We invite you to join us if you are intrigued by agile methodologies, digital business models, and a dynamic work environment.
Due to our ongoing growth, we seek a team leader (m/f/d) for Java development at our vehicle insurance portal.
What you bring:
- Extensive experience in Java development, with knowledge of Spring or Java EE being advantageous
- Enthusiasm for building modern, high-performance Java applications within a distributed system
- Proficient knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Kubernetes, Docker, REST APIs, databases, software architecture, web development, and build/deployment using Jenkins/Git/Gradle
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience as a senior Java developer (m/f/d) or in a management role
- Fluent command of the German language or the willingness to improve your spoken and written German skills
Your tasks include:
- Providing technical and managerial leadership to a Java Scrum team
- Collaborating closely with product management to plan and implement new products and innovative features
- Working hands-on with your team during the implementation phase
- Planning and actively supporting the further development of our vehicle systems
- Contributing to the shaping of our IT strategy
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Williams
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Fullstack Java Developer
I am currently seeking Software Engineers with a strong focus on Back-End development (70%) and some Front-End experience (30%). My...
Java Software Engineer/ANU
The HR Management EU development team is responsible for a portfolio of JAVA applications, which support Compensation & Benefits, Performance,...
Entwickler Online Services FS (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Senior Entwickler Online Services Full Stack(w/m/d) in Bonn. Start: 12.06.2023 Ende:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.