Lead Front end Engineer.
Lead Front end Engineer
kr750000 - kr950000 per annum|
Lead Front-end Developer
We are a growing team based in Oslo, and looking for an experinced Frontend Lead Developer to bring our platform to the next level.
We're a leading player and supplier of collaboration solutions for projects in construction and civil engineering. Our tech professionals build software using our skills, creativity and cutting edge technology. We ensure our systems run 24/7 helping more than 100k of people in construction industry work efficiently. As a tech professional: you build it, you run it, you deploy it and you love it. In our organization, tech is a core asset of our organisation and product teams.
Our tech stack is expansive - we use Azure cloud platform, Kubernetes, Java, Node.js, React and much more. But you and your team decide what works best for you. Want to implement a new technology that can do a better job? Go ahead and prove the case. When and how you do your job is up to you and your colleagues. We trust you to do what works best for your product.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including bonuses, personal development programs, and ample opportunities for professional growth.
Right now, we're looking for a hands-on Lead Developer with strong background in the web development to join us and lead the transformation of our client-side architecture.
* Lead and manage a team of front-end engineers and providing necessary guidance, coaching and mentoring
* Build high fidelity and high-performance front-end experience in collaboration with the product team
* Architect the front-end framework using the latest tech stacks with scalability, performance and quality in mind
* Continuously improve our engineering processes, tools, and systems that allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
* Troubleshoot, support and maintain applications/projects
It will be up to you to decide on the client-side technologies and how we manage architecture, design, testing, and DevOps.
* 3+ years of experience leading front-end teams to build and deliver high performing web solutions
* 5+ years of React.JS with Redux/Redux Saga and/or Next.JS with customer facing or internal web/mobile applications
* Ability to technically support hands on & guide front-end development
* Strong cross-functional collaboration, communication, leadership, and project management skills
* Experience working in an agile development environment and test-driven development
* Good sense of usability and design
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
We believe in hiring collaborative, curious, kind, diverse, and smart people who are excited to push boundaries. Our team is based on authenticity, vulnerability, and acceptance. If you're excited about
this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
What we offer you
* Competitive salary
* A key position in tech leadership
* Freedom to build the best solution and the future tech team of Interaxo
* A proven stable business, which is growing massively over years
* The opportunity to bring positive changes to the development organization alongside passionate team members
* Possibility of working remotely
If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Brandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Management.
Lead Front end Engineer
Apply Now Lead Front-end Developer We are a growing team based in Oslo, and looking for an experinced Frontend Lead...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.