Lead Infrastructure & Network Architect.
Lead Infrastructure & Network Architect
€80000 - €110000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands, with an EU citizenship as visa sponsorship and/or relocation is NOT possible. This position is hybrid, and you would be required to visit the office in Amsterdam for at least 2-3x per week.
Are you a senior infrastructure architect with a good understanding network and infrastructure design, implementations, on-premise / private cloud, and Azure public cloud? Do you enjoy variety and challenge in your role, where your expertise and hands-on mentality are welcomed with open arms? Do you enjoy working at a company that is changing rapidly and where you can have an impact on business performance? My client is looking for someone who is up to the task, as this role is based in a very dynamic environment.
I'm looking for someone who
- has 4+ years of experience as a technical and solutions architect in an enterprise environment.
- has an expertise in infrastructure, networking, and cloud (Azure). This includes private, public, and hybrid cloud, including data center elements.
- Is well versed with technologies surrounding virtualization, hypervisors, and containerization.
- Is strong in stakeholder management, and able to create support for change or transformation projects across various levels.
Who is interested in
- Designing new solutions related to Cloud & Data Center services.
- Ensuring that set architectures are aligning with technical and business requirements.
- Managing various stakeholders during architectural implementations
- Developing and bringing out the best out of your direct reports: an infrastructure architect, demand analyst and demand manager.
For a company:
- That offers you a salary of up to €110K per year, including 8% holiday allowance (according to your experience). You can start with a permanent contract from the get-go.
- 30 holidays so you can spend enough time offloading with your loved ones.
- An on-site gym for your use
- That offers you a hybrid working option (2 days per week at the office in Amsterdam)
- That can offer you scope in your work, having around 27.000 end users (and growing), spread over 20+ countries.
Does this vacancy sound exactly like what you're looking for?
Apply now! Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545, or e-mail me at email@example.com
We know that we ask a lot, but we recommend that you apply even if you match for 70% to the vacancy requirements.
Keywords: Linux, Windows, Networking, Azure, Cloud, DevOps, Data Center, Architect, Solution, Archimate, Openshift, Kubernetes, VMware, NSX
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.