€60000 - €75000 per annum|
NB: For this position we are only considering candidates already located inside of the Netherlands, and we cannot provide relocation services.
Do you enjoy feeling like you're making a difference? Are your analytical skills at an expert level? Do you like being pivotal in the decision-making processes at your company?
One of the most renowned Dutch companies is looking for a Market analyst to join their procurement department, to generate market insights and help take data driven decisions that impact their future success.
Main expectations for the role are:
- 3+ years working experience in market analytics
- Experience in cost modelling and market reporting
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Power BI or other BI software
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Procurement / finance background is needed
- Proactive attitude and great communication skills (English)
The benefits are also on par with your responsibilities:
- Up to 75k annual salary, bonus and great pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Travel allowance
- A dedicated environment focused on your personal development and growth
- Hybrid work and a friendly and informal working environment
Does this sound like you? Apply now!
You can also call me on 020 305 8540 or send an email at Andreea.Albu@darwinrecruitment.comDarwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Andreea Albu
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Apply Now Requirements · Experience using SQL. · Experience using A/B testing tools is a plus. · Experience in e-commerce,...
Front end data web analytics
Apply Now Requirements · Experience with A/B testing. · Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing or digital analytics is a plus....
DIGITAL DATA ANALYST
Apply Now We are looking for a Data Analyst for one of the logistic organizations in the Netherlands! Responsibilities: *...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.