Medior Linux Engineer.
Medior Linux Engineer
€55000 - €60000 per annum|
I'm looking for a Medior Linux Engineer with experience in Linux System Administration with a strong understanding of Networking and Security. This position requires a high level of customer service and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to think outside of the box.
If you are a self-starter with a strong understanding of Linux and can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff don't hesitate to keep reading.
In this role, you will be expected to stay current with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices and will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining automation systems
- Migrating solutions in AWS Cloud
- Writing scripts, configuration and creating ansible playbooks
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise with existing systems
- Automating and virtualizing as much as possible
Who are you:
- You have 2+ years of experience working with Linux
- You have experience with tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Apache
- You have experience with scripting languages such as Bash or Python
- You have knowledge with AWS Cloud
- You have a good understanding of Kubernetes and Docker
- You have a good understanding of MySQL
Apply now! Send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Chat first? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 020-3058554
We realize we ask a lot, but we urge you to apply even if you match for 80%.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Infrastructure.
Apply Now Solutions Architect needed in Amsterdam For an international client I am actively looking for a VMWare Solutions Architect...
Medior Infrastructure Engineer
Apply Now Medior Infrastructure Engineer (OPS) NB: For this role we are only considering engineers already located in the Netherlands...
Kubernetes DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Hey you! Look here! We are looking for a Kubernetes DevOps Engineer to join one of our clients...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.